New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two African American Teachers Who Got in Fist-Fight...Arrested!

From the article:

Lott says 30-year-old Tawana Horton of Columbia and 28-year-old Cambrella Pickney of Columbia got into a physical altercation in the hallway, after the teachers "bumped into each other."

The resource officer says "an ongoing personal dispute" can be blamed for the reason the teachers were fighting, but he didn't elaborate on what the dispute regarded.

Now why didn't any of my hot teachers do this in high school? :)
(not that I agree with fighting in schools, and especially not in front of children)

I would prefer a sanctioned fight, of course, but to each their own.

Read the Full Article Here:
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=59872

No comments:

Recent Articles