New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Friday, March 21, 2008

Catfight Report Hall of Fame (Female Profiles)

We will soon be profiling women, who have engaged in female vs female combat, 3 or more times. This will be the main requirement, into entering our "Catfight Report Hall of Fame"

This can include:
  • female fights in movies
  • female wrestling of any form, real or fantasy
  • female fighting of any form, if it is sanctioned

We will do a profile and write up on each woman, give appropriate links to any websites, and provide links to source material.

If you are a female, and would like to suggest yourself for this, please contact me through the web forum listed near the top of this page. (or email me)

Keep in mind, you must be over 18, and you must be able to provide source material for your claims. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

No tv licence said...

Hi Catfight Report,
You left a comment on my blog, see
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5486204563578723039&postID=1113813687957141187

First let me apologise for taking so long to reply, but I have been Very busy. Second, I'm so inept at IT I couldn't work out how to reply dirctly to your message. Nor, despite consulting Googles blog help, could I work out how to link your site. I've done links before but can't remember how.
Having got the apologies over, I'd very much like to exchange links, could you let me know how? I really am hopeless at this technology. Use my e-mail address if you like.
And yes, all the drawings on my blog are drawn by me.
You have a very professional looking site, and I hope it prospers. I'm flattered that someone such as yourself was impressed enough by my blog to want to have links, so if you could help me out some advice on the techis stuff that would be great!

Regards

Recent Articles