New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Monday, March 31, 2008

New Poll: Charisma Carpenter vs Sarah Michelle Gellar

This catfight editor must admit, this matchup has been a wet dream of mine for a long time.

I watched every single episode of that stinking "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" series, ONLY, to see ONE thing.

I was salivating over a catfight between Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) and Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) on that very long and mostly boring television series. Many hours of my life was wasted waiting on something that never happened. :(

What did I want?
I wanted a "bad girl" version of Charisma to totally mop the floor with Buffy! :) :)

Now, obviously, that doesn't happen much in mainstream movies or tv, so it leaves us bad girl lovers always walking away......... generally............. unsatisified.

But, ladies and gentlemen, here, we can dream.

And I ask you................who do you feel would win in a no holds barred catfight...... between these two super hot beauties?

Do you agree with me and pick Charisma, or do you choose "The Slayer", Sarah Michelle Gellar?

Post your opinions here, and please vote!

Some video of the Fighters!

Charisma Carpenter



Sarah Michelle Gellar

1 comment:

Johnny Ringo said...

Ding Ding Ding!

Your Winner, and New, Slayer of the World, Charisma Carpenter!

My wish comes true as voters gave Charisma a whopping 23 votes, to Sarah's paltry 7 votes.

A new slayer is in town!

Goodbye Sarah!

Recent Articles