New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

12th Edition of ABC's "The Bachelor" to offer a Catfight?

I found a news report today that had the following excerpt regarding the 12th season of "The Bachelor", coming up on ABC starring British rich man Matt Grant.

“To be honest, I was a little bit skeptical at first but it didn’t take long to realize it could work,” Grant says. “And I believe in fate, and I was in a low moment having no success finding romance on that date.”

And romance is what this show proffers. This season it also offers a catfight and is, according to creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss, “the most explosive season we ever had.”

Read the Full Article Here:
http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080317/ENT03/803170339

No comments:

Recent Articles