New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, August 3, 2008

WNBA Catfight: First ever on the Basketball floor........Los Angeles Sparks Candace Parker vs Detriot Shock's Plenette Pierson

Basically, ever since the WNBA has been in existence, various news blogs and websites are saying that this is the first catfight ever on the basketball court.

Personally, I find that a bit surprising, but who am I to object?

In any case, the participants in this little dust up involved the Los Angeles Sparks own Candace Parker running up hard against Detroit Shock's Plenette Pierson.

Anyone that has seen a catfight by now realizes that these little "dust up's" can get out of control and wild really quickly.

This catfight was no exception.



If the WNBA has more catfights like this, I might just tune in for once. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catfight forever :D Very ..... interesting.

Recent Articles