New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catfight Report Poll Changes: Catfight Report Polls will now be for 1 month instead of 1 week

I'm finding that after I post the polls, a lot of people don't even receive notifications, or find out about the polls, until the poll is over.

In an effort to let everyone get a chance to vote, and for more overall vote totals, Catfight Report Polls will now go last for 1 month rather than 1 week.

This change will go into effect after the Jessica Simpson vs Britney Spears poll ends, and the newest poll will be posted on Friday August 15th.

So, the polls will now start and reset in the middle of every month on the 15th.

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please leave a comment below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, extending the polls is a good idea. Cool site, I am visiting for the first time but I will be back, have a great day!

Recent Articles