New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Friday, August 15, 2008

This Month's Catfight Report Poll: Naomi Campbell vs Tyra Banks

These two supermodels had a long running 14 year feud.

It was so bad that Tyra Banks eventually invited Naomi Campbell to her hit talk show to work things out once and for all.

Tyra was essentially terrified of Naomi, and even said so in their little sit down.

Tyra claimed a location shoot in Anguilla was the first time the rivalry turned catty and ugly.

Tyra Banks accused Naomi Campbell of having her kicked off a photoshoot after an argument on a boat.

Tyra claimed the following conversation took place between her and Naomi:

"I was very seasick on that boat... and you came and you sat down next to me... and you're like, `Sweetie, are you OK?'

"Then you said, `I have to ask you something... Do they try to make you look like me?'

I said, `I don't know about so much now but, in L.A., yeah, they really do, with the short black wigs' and you got up, pushed me away and said, `I thought so!'

"You turned. You went from (being) the sweetest woman who was giving me vitamins to someone that terrified me on that trip.

"I was told on that trip I was sent home because you didn't want me there anymore."

Naomi Campbell disagreed with this, saying "I don't have the power of Anna Wintour
(vogue editor)."

Tyra Banks also reminded Naomi of a spat they had at a fashion show, where Tyra claimed that Naomi Campbell said the following to her.

"You'll never be me, don't ever think that you'll be me."

When Tyra told Naomi she said this to her, Naomi looked shocked, and replied:

"I said that? I know the person that I am and I'm not someone to go and give myself away and say that to anybody, I've never said that in my life. But if that's what you remember, I accept that, but it doesn't sound like me."

The two women ended up making up at the end of the show, and it was quite a tearjerker for both women as they both cried and decided to make up for good.

Now here at the Catfight Report, we are all for two women being friends after a long catfight.

However, regarding these two super sexy supermodels, we indeed beg the question!

If Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell would have gotten into a hairpulling, fist throwing, leg scissoring, all out catfight on Tyra's show in 2005, with no interference whatsoever, who would have emerged as the victor?

Would you choose the Catfight Queen herself, Naomi Campbell?
(Standing at 5'10" tall and approximately 130lbs)
Click here to see the Catfight Report's feature on Naomi, HERE



Or would Tyra Banks show Naomi Campbell who the REAL Catfight Queen really is?
(Standing at 5'10" tall and approximately 145lbs)


Your Vote!

Your Call!

This Poll lasts for 1 month!

Please leave your comments and opinions on this battle below, by clicking the "Post a Comment" button.

EXTRA:
Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks on E! Hollywood Story Piece.

1 comment:

Johnny Ringo said...

The Catfighting Queen Naomi Campbell has been declawed!

Catfight Report fans overwhelmingly voted that Tyra Banks would kick the crap out of Naomi Campbell!

The final vote was:

Tyra Banks: 183 votes
Naomi Campbell: 39 votes

Naomi.......you better recognize!

Recent Articles