New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kim Kardashian and Shanna Moakler get in a Tiff at Carmen Electra's party!

Shanna Moakler has made catfight news before, as she had a brief catfight with Paris Hilton in the past.

Sexy Shanna Moakler is at it again, with yet another darling of the media, Kim Kardashian.

And it is again..........over one Travis Barker.

Carmen Electra held a party in Malibu this past Sunday night as Shanna Moakler and Kim Kardashian were in attendance.

Reports claim that Shanna threw a drink in Kim's face, and yelled very loudly as she called her a "Whore".

Shanna had the following to say:

"I was going to leave, but I'm a human being. I get upset. I wasn't drunk, and I confronted her. She ruined my marriage and my family. If I get passionate about it, they call me crazy," Moakler relates.

She says that Kardashian boyfriend Reggie Bush tried to calm them and that "I told him, 'Your girl's a whore.' I told him Kim sent Travis messages to meet up secretly."

Shanna claimed that Kim had "wanted more" from Travis than simply a modeling contract as she claimed that Kim was sending him text messages and emails. Shanna claims she confronted Kim, asking, "what is it about these emails?"

Kim had no answer as Shanna Moakler claimed Kim Kardashian was "blatantly disrespectful."

On Monday, Kim was spotted strolling around in a T-shirt from Barker's clothing line in front of the Paparazzi. Shanna claimed this was "in the poorest of taste."

Kim Kardashian posted the following response on her blog:

"I just want to set the record straight . . . I only had a professional relationship with Travis. It was immature of me to wear [the shirt] out the other day. I just wasn't thinking."

This would be one hell of a catfight!

Shanna has the prior experience, but could Kim surprise her and maybe pull out a win?

Is this feud over, or is it just beginning?

Stay tuned!

Source:
Page Six

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Kim was a catfighter- but after watching her show I am not surprised, that girl can handle herself!

Anonymous said...

Kim is wonderful, more catfights of her !

Recent Articles