New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catfight Report Exclusive Interview: Female Fitness Star Tara Caballero


CATFIGHT REPORT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TARA CABALLERO

Tara Caballero
Many of us men and women dream and drool constantly over fitness babes. We drool especially hard when the fitness babe is of the caliber of one Tara Caballero.

The vital stats on this woman simply jump out at you. Observe the following:

Shoe Size: 7

Breast Size: 36C

Waist Size: 26Hips:

36 Pants Size:

6 Shirt Size:

Med Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Brown

Weight: 130 lbs

Height: 5'6"

Sexy?

Yes!

We are quite lucky here at the Catfight Report, as Tara Caballero did an interview with us to share her views on the world of catfights and female combat.

Sit back and enjoy, and she it is obvious that this is a woman that holds nothing back!

1. How do you feel about women who engage in catfights and/or female wrestling and/or combat?


Tara Caballero: I think it's incredibly sexy.........hot! I know many men love to see it. I see nothing wrong with it as long each chick gets paid well! Ha!...why shouldn't women fight? They have stress too! lol.

2. Do you know any martial arts, or do you kickbox, or engage in any activities that might make another female "think twice" before trying to pick a fight with you?

Tara Caballero: Yes I took martial arts and love kick boxing...I have been quite a few fights but never with a chick. I think I'm the type not to fuck with! lol. Actually I'm very respectful and keep to myself, however....... you can look at me in person and tell i'm no joke..my temper can get hot!

3. Have you ever been in a catfight with another woman? If so, would you be willing to give us the details?

Tara Caballero: Nope never had to...it never went further then me snatchin a chick by her damn throat.......I don't go for that BS hair pulling crap. I just whale you or slam you against the wall..........I hate pussy shit!

4. Have you witnessed any catfights between any fitness females during your years in the female fitness industry that you can talk about?

Tara Caballero:
No I cant say I have. Sorry! :(

5. Who would win in a catfight between fitness stars Monica Brant and Kiana Tom in your opinion?

Tara Caballero: Haha! Y'all trying to start something? I dunno.... I really respect them both. As for me, all I know is I get crazy if I'm touched. I think winning is my mindset here. I'm on nothing but some fat burners and NO I don't mean illegal ones! Just the over the counter shit......but it makes the aggression that much more hotter!

6. If you were a wrestler, would what Tara Caballero's "Finishing Manuever" be, and what would you call it?

Tara Caballero: Hmmmmmm. I would pin a chick on her back "froggy style". ;) Lol. Make her ears touch her knees! Yes, I guess i am a bit crazy like that. LOL. ;)

7. Who are some of your favorite women that engage in female combat, real or scripted, that you have witnessed over the years?

Tara Caballero: I'm sorry I dont watch the chicks much........but I love to see the dudes fight though!

8. Do you think the female fighting-wrestling industry can be a big thing in the future? Why or why not?

Tara Caballero: I already think it is! I praise the hotties for doing it and doing it strong!

9. What does the future hold for Tara Caballero?

Tara Caballero: I hold my future everyday and wish to have another. :) (my son) Mama has been around for now for ten years........don't really have much more to say. :)

10. Tell us any neat stories about yourself, or fill Catfight Report fans here in on anything interesting that we might have missed in this interview.

Tara Caballero: I've come a long way and fought many battles......I'm sure alot of people have though as well. I thank all of you great fans that have supported me in my career and wish you all the best! My life is pretty private and will remain that way. Thank you for the interview! xoxo

No Tara Caballero................THANK YOU!

It was an honor to do an interview with this sexy, confident, and obviously very interesting woman.

If you want to see more of Tara Caballero, you can click on the the links below:

Tara Caballero's Official Website - HERE
Tara Caballero's Myspace Page - HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are good and sexy woman!!!

Anonymous said...

No doubt she is very sexy.
But how does she connected to catfight/wrestling ?
Will she do f/f fights ?

Recent Articles