New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Interview with Female Wrestling and Fighting Fans - by Johnny Ringo

Join the Catfight Report & Catfight Fantasy Girls Yahoo Group:
CLICK HERE

How do we make the this industry better?

The best way in my opinion is to ask questions.

I am always interested in advancing this industry and I want to do my part to try to make things better and more interesting for the fans out there.

I don't need, nor want, any of your personal information.  

However, I may share your responses with producers in the industry that want to know the fans thoughts and opinions to make operations better.   Again, I won't share your personal information, nor will I give them your email address.

If you give me your email address..........I will give you free access to the Catfight Fantasy Girls - Chapter 3 story based PPV that took place in March of 2011.  Again, I will not share your email address with any producers or sell it to any companies.

Here are the Questions!



Thanks for answering my questions!
Do you have any questions for me?
Email me!


Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):

Join the Catfight Report & Catfight Fantasy Girls Yahoo Group:
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Recent Articles