New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Monday, August 1, 2011

Catfight Report Exclusive Interview: Cheyenne Jewel

More Cheyenne Jewel pictures and videos at Freeones

CATFIGHT REPORT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
Cheyenne Jewel


Cheyenne Jewel is part of the "new blood" of the female wrestling industry. She is a young beautiful woman that is getting more and more skilled every single time she hits the mats.

She has been popular so far over at my Catfight Fantasy Girls project. At the time of this article the fans have voted for her to win both of her initial matches. At the time of this writing........she is doing very well in the Ultimate Surrender Summer Vengeance Tournament in her very first go around.

She has wrestled for a lot of companies, is gaining a ton of experience, and doing a great job of getting her name out there. I wanted to ask this lady a few questions and get her thoughts and background on things relating to this industry.

1. If people met you at a nightclub, at the gas station, or in the grocery store would they think you are a female wrestler? You seem very much like the girl next door at first glance. Also, what kind of reaction do you get from the guys and gals when you tell them what you do? Or do you tell people at all?

CHEYENNE JEWEL: I don't think it is the first thing that comes to people's minds when they see me in public. I avoid talking about what I do for a living to non industry people. It is actually annoying when they ask but I have told my neighbor and her response was "I won't piss you off". However, I don't like talking about session wrestling because people think it is the same as prostitution.

2. What led you to get involved with the female wrestling and fetish business? What were the events and circumstances and how far back did your desire to get involved stretch to?

CHEYENNE JEWEL: I answered an ad in a Cleveland entertainment paper looking for athletic girls to train for non sexual work. I was curious so I called. It was a guy looking to train session wrestlers. I had no prior experience. He introduced me to Utopia Entertainment and so my video career started. That was about 5+ years ago now. I had no prior desire or experience, just the desire to be fit and make good $ doing it.

3. This is the Catfight Report so I have to ask. Real catfights. Have you been in any real catfights in your life, not set up by a company, and what were the results and details of those encounters?

CHEYENNE JEWEL: Not off video but I have been asked to do real cat fight sessions. I only organize them with people I know are safe. A couple weirdos wouldn't tell me who my opponent was going to be so I told them no. I have one coming up in three weeks with Dia Zerva.

4. You are called "The Bitch Slapper" at Catfight Fantasy Girls. You have been doing well so far and the fans are voting for you. How do you like your character and who are some of the other Catfight Fantasy Girls you want to square off with?

CHEYENNE JEWEL: I'll take them all!

Cheyenne will indeed take them all.........as she wrestles both males and females alike:

5. What are your thoughts and opinions on female wrestling from your own standpoint? What are the thrills and highs of it all? Also, what have been some of your best and worst experiences so far?

CHEYENNE JEWEL: It is very empowering to be in this business. I love it. Best experience have been meeting wonderful people in both video and the session world. From the producers to the fellow wrestling gals. Not only making business relationships but also lasting friendships.

Worst experiences would be certain companies who say they won't book me but have never even met me in person. Or those who say they loved my performance and plan to hire me again but never respond to emails again. To those producers who do this to girls, it is very unprofessional. Some session guys are also hard to deal with too.

I also recently had a company who I refuse to work with because they ripped off a lot of people and then posed as another company to get me to shoot with them. I guess they thought I was too dumb to see it was a set up.

6. I noticed recently that you are now working with Ultimate Surrender and I covered it HERE. You have now worked with Ultimate Surrender, We Bring It, and others. Tell us about each of the companies and the nuances of each company.

CHEYENNE JEWEL: It would take me all day to describe each experience and company. The list can be viewed on http://www.cheyennejewel.com as well as my wb270 profile. I also blog about experiences on my site.

7. You have worked with many of the real female wrestlers out there. Who are some of the best that you have defeated in real wrestling matches? Who are some ones you haven't defeated that you would like to defeat?

CHEYENNE JEWEL: I have been lucky to take on some of best in the business. I have defeated Dragon lily, Wenona, Sammie, Rachel Sinclair, Max Mikita, Shauna Ryanne, Tomieko, and others. Some who have beat my ass were Darling, Ariel, Dia, Julie, ect. I almost tied with Dia in our last match so I was proud of that.

8. Name Associations: Name 5 girls, anywhere in the world, you would like to face in a real female vs female wrestling matchup. Also, state if you would like to win or lose against this girl, and describe how you think the outcome would go.

CHEYENNE JEWEL:
1. Veve Lane
2. Keri (although it won't happen)
3. Jennifer Thomas
4. Rapture
5. Nikki Campos

Cheyenne Jewel doesn't like to lose!

9. What would be Cheyenne Jewel's words of wisdom for ladies who are thinking of entering the female wrestling or fetish business?

CHEYENNE JEWEL: It is not easy. It take a lot of hard work, training, and dedication. Just because you did one scissor website or a fake apartment cat fight video, does not make you a wrestler. You must train at actually mma classes to excel in your real training. It can take over your life and leave little time for a private life. especially, if you travel for it. Be careful doing sessions. Always check the guy's references.

10. What is up for Cheyenne Jewel in 2011 and 2012? What projects are you currently pursuing, what would you like to pursue, what are your upcoming appearances, what kind of services do you offer, and also share all the places fans can find you on the internet.

CHEYENNE JEWEL: I'm not even thinking about 2012 yet lol! One year at a time. I hope to be in the Ultimate Surrender Summer Vengeance finals this year and do better in it next year. Not exactly working on my own projects (except for custom videos) and my horse training. I would love to open my own pay site(s) when I get the time. I am too busy traveling for sessions and videos to concentrate on my own projects at this time

As I mentioned before, all information about booking me for videos or sessions is on http://www.cheyennejewel.com, http://www.wb270.com, and http://www.sessiongirls.com.

Fans can google me or visit the list of sites I am featured on on my website. To book a session or video with me, please email cheyenne_jewel@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

No Cheyenne Jewel.......
THANK YOU!

Connect with Cheyenne Jewel on the Web:

Main Website - CLICK HERE
On Facebook - CLICK HERE
Join Cheyenne Jewel's Yahoo Group - CLICK HERE

Some of her Ultimate Surrender matchups:

Cheyenne Jewel vs Jessie Cox - CLICK HERE
Cheyenne Jewel vs Wenona - CLICK HERE

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

No comments:

Recent Articles