New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Was Madonna in a catfight with Jean-Michel Basquiat's old girlfriend?

Madonna defeated in a Catfight?


Just to be clear, until today, I have never heard of the now deceased man named Jean-Michel Basquiat.

However, I came across an article that makes mention of a new documentary that just came out, where his old girlfriend states on video that she had a catfight with Madonna at the Roxy, and then Jean made a painting out of the catfight between the two!

Read my source article here:
HERE

I do not know all of the details but the video is embedded below where the lady makes the claim.



I openly wonder how many real catfights Madonna has been in throughout her life.

Any more details other than this tidbit?

Please leave your comments below!

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Double Trouble Wrestling

Bare Knuckles the Movie
Ultimate Surrender

No comments:

Recent Articles