New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Female Wrestlers, Female Fighters, Fitness Girls, and Female Celebrities on Facebook

I'm building a list here that consists of the following:

1.   Female wrestlers on Facebook
2.   Female fighters on Facebook
3.   Fitness girls on Facebook
4..  Female celebrities on Facebook

I'm only going to cover those who have some name recognition.   I'm about 95 percent sure on most of these that these are the real females behind them.

If I'm wrong about anyone, please email me, or comment in the thread below this article.

If you want to be on this list, or want to be taken off this list, email me at:
catfightreport@hotmail.com

THE LIST!

 FEMALE WRESTLERS
& PERSONALITIES ON FACEBOOK
WWE, WWF, WCW, ECW, TNA

Alicia Nicole - (Ryan Shamrock)
April Hunter
Brie Bella
Caryn Mower
Cyndi Snow - (Bobcat)
Debra Mcmichael
Dawn Marie Psaltis Damatta
Dixie Carter
Jackie Gayda (Haas)
Kim Nielson  (Desire)
Lacey Von Erich
Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria, Tara)
Malia Hosaka
Maria Kanellis
Molly Holly
Nikki Bella
Stacy Carter (The Kat)
Tammy Sytch (Sunny)
Terri Runnels
Velvet Sky


MORE FEMALE WRESTLERS,
FEMALE FIGHTERS, & PERSONALITIES 
ON FACEBOOK 
(Ladies listed have participated or participate in real or scripted female wrestling action)

Akira Lane

Christina Carter
Christie Mathis
Christine Dupree
Dia Zerva
Felice Herrig
Francesca Zappitelli
Hollywould
Jewell Marceau
LaTasha Marzolla
Lia Labowe
Lisa Danielle (Bronco Billie)
Lisa King
Liz Lightspeed
Mellanie Monroe
Mia St John
Paris Kennedy
Shannon Kelly
Stacy Burke
Sybil Starr

Female Models, Female Fitness Models, 
Female Famous Personalities, and 
Female Celebrities on Facebook

Amber Benson
Beth Horn
Bianca Beauchamp
Bridgetta Tomarchio
Brooke Hogan
Debbie Kruck
Deprise Brescia
Gail Sanez
Gina Ostarly
Jenna Jameson
Jennifer Searles
Jenny Lynn
Kiana Tom
Leeann Tweeden
Lena Johannesen - Nativad
Megan Hauserman
Michelle McGee
Nikki Warner
Tanya Merryman
Timea Majorova

MORE TO COME!


As this list grows, I will break these categories down a little bit better.

Who else should be on the list?

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Double Trouble Wrestling

Bare Knuckles the Movie
Ultimate Surrender 

Share |

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I already have you as friend on facebook and I run a group on there called female fighters world that you are a mamber of, feel free to go through the members list and my friends list to find any more ladies for the list, and feel free to inbox me if I can be of any help
cf king
;)

Recent Articles