New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Friday, February 5, 2010

Kim Kardashian participates in a Real Boxing Match!

KIM KARDASHIAN - BOXER?

Let this be a lesson my friends!

Many of you in the catfight community have lamented that big name celebrities would not participate in real female fighting matches.   Well, here you go.   Kim Kardashian is a female that I'm certain very few ever thought they would actually see in a real boxing match.

It happened.

- Here is the video -
Version 1


Version 2:


This woman actually paid to box Kim Kardashian with the money going to charity. In my opinion, Kim didn't do too bad!

Fans!

I think an opportunity exists to set up real matches like this as long as there is money involved.  How many of you would pay something like $100,000 to see Paris Hilton vs Kim Kardashian in a real boxing match?   If you had 100 fans at a $1,000 a piece, it could happen pretty quick.   The females could either keep the money or donate it to charity.

Should I start issuing Catfight Report Challenges to Hollywood celebrities? 

Who would host the bouts?

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Double Trouble Wrestling

No comments:

Recent Articles