New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Catfight Report Exclusive Interview: Dominique Danger

CATFIGHT REPORT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
DOMINIQUE DANGER




DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!


Height:  5'5"
Weight:  190-220lbs
Shoulders:  55"
Lat Spread:  47"
Cup Size:  36F
Biceps:  17"
Quads:  30:
Calves:  17"
Ethnicity:  Mediterranean
Skin Color:  Olive
Birth Date:  August 26th
Shoe Size:  8.5
Eyes:  Hazel
Hair:  Black
Zodiac:  Virgo

Dominique Danger is without a doubt the strongest and most fearsome female to ever be interviewed at the Catfight Report.   If you take a look at the females we have interviewed in the past, and no disrespect to those females, but it's doubtful any of them could hang in the ring for any length of time against Dominique Danger.

A longtime fan of the Catfight Report website and the moderator of the AFW Wrestling fantasy wrestling promotion conducted this interview with Dominique and here are is the question and answer session.  

By Starr of AFW Wrestling:

Know any women who can lift a golf cart by themselves or twist a frying pan with her bare hands?

I do.

Her name is Dominique Danger.

Nearly two years ago, I was blessed to become an acquaintance of Dominique Danger. At the time, she contacted me after seeing my fantasy wrestling site and was hoping to get some exposure on that site. After a number of Messenger sessions with her, I am happy to call this beautiful, sexy and powerful woman a friend.

At the time, her dom site, www.dominiquedanger.com was still under construction, but soon after getting to know Dominique, she began breaking out all over the internet. Video clips of some of her amazing feats of strength can be found on www.youtube.com and www.truveo.com among other sites.

Much more than a former competitive national level bodybuilder, Dominique is also a nationally ranked Olympic Weightlifter and currently qualified for the World Championship and PanAmerican Games in submission grappling. She is also a skilled businesswoman, a classical pianist who also likes to paint and write music, a published amateur writer, and perhaps, the sexiest strength athlete in the world. She is truly, a Goddess.

When I asked Dominique to do an interview for me for The Catfight Report, she readily agreed. Below are our questions and Dominique’s very interesting answers.

1. Tell the fans of Catfight Report a little bit about your background?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  I am a former competitive bodybuilder with over 15 years of experience in the Iron Game. I was very athletic as a child and that carried over well into my teens and adulthood. I am currently a full time athlete and compete for team Coffee’s as an Olympic Weightlifter as well as Team Alliance as a submission grappler. I am qualified for nationals and the American Open as a weightlifter and nationally ranked as a grappler with qualifications for the Mundial (World Championship) and the PanAmerican Games.

2. Are you trained in any martial arts or hand to hand combat techniques?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  Indeed, I am a ground fighter and submission grappler with training in Brazilian JiuJitsu under Jacare and Cobrinha, 4 time world champion black belt with team Alliance.

3. Since you are such a powerful woman, would you consider engaging in competitive wrestling, boxing or even mixed martial arts in the near future?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  I already compete as a grappler and have quite the resume to show for it with last year’s wins alone equating to 6 golds and four silvers.

Think you could survive those thighs!   
Think again!


4. We've heard you've done some semi-scripted custom competitive matches against other females. Can you tell us about this and can we expect more of this in the future?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  My area of expertise is semi scripted, and no holds barred full contact catfights with smaller women who are inferior to me in size, strength, and skill. I have found that the difference in size between myself and other women is very marketable and so I intend on exploring that niche further. The only problem is actually finding a willing opponent. I always play nice, but no one believes me! I wonder why…. 

5. I believe another iconic bodybuilder, Denise Masino, once said that wrestling another woman was a turn-on for her. Do you share the same view and if so, why?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  Oh absolutely. There Is a major sensual and erotic factor at play in engaging in aggressive, skin on skin, sweaty, all out fem/fem action. I almost purposely get myself in compromising positions sometimes to enjoy the thrill longer.

6. Is there any woman in the fitness or bodybuilding world that you'd like to have a real, shoot fight against?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  Unfortunately, there are no female bodybuilders who are trained fighters, let alone weighing over 200lb AND having some form of martial art training. I am one of the biggest and strongest women in the world so it would be highly unlikely for any bodybuilder to even remotely give me a run for my money. I would rather wrestle a smaller woman with good technique than a big sloppy woman with zero skill. I enjoy catfights because I get to put the skills aside to create a fair playing field for the weaker and lighter opponent, and just focus on having a good time.

What's more deadly? The whip or the legs?

7. Have you had any fights or catfights in real life with other females? If so, would you care to share the details and results?


DOMINIQUE DANGER:  Unfortunately not. My size and strength can be very intimidating and so most women avoid me like the plague.

8. If you could pick any 5 women in the world to fight for real, who would they be and why?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  Tazzie Colomb only because I challenged her a hundred times and she ran for the hills like a chicken. Helen Van Mott only because she is awesome and I have total respect for her and what she has done for women in JiuJitsu. Iris Kyle only to prove to the world that there is a difference between functional muscle and fluff. Any woman who does sessions who claims to wrestle and doesn’t, has a space reserved on my “I am going to kick your skinny ass” shit list. Tazzie Colomb because she is a chicken..oh wait. I already said that. Oh well. There is only room for one baddass bitch. 

9. Please tell the fans of the Catfight Report what the future holds for Dominique Danger and where can the fans see more of you in the future?

DOMINIQUE DANGER:  My fans can see me on www.sadisticsubmissions.com where I will regularly be posting my technical matches with both genders, many more impressive feats of strength, as well as catfights galore with some of the hottest and sexiest little girls on the catfighting circuit.

Thank you Dominique Danger!
Thank you Starr from AFW Wrestling!


Folks!

This woman needs a challenge!   Do you know any females big or brave enough to go up against this woman in a Catfight Report Challenge?   If so, send us your emails!

Also, please check out Dominique's website below and join as a member to help support this awesome woman.



Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Double Trouble Wrestling

4 comments:

Omar Faruque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Omar Faruq said...

Dominique Danger most stronger fighter in the world certainly. Wins 6 Gold and 4 silver. Thanks Dominique Danger! www.lanagames.com

Girls Games said...

Mr. Faruq,
Yes I agree you Dominique Danger one of the Stronger Fighter he acquire more than ranks.

Anonymous said...

Two names comes up to me.
First there is a heavyweight female bodybuilder named Tammy Jones in florida i believe.Think i have read before that she had trouble finding suitable opponents.Her site says that her mail adress is:crosstrainer33905@msn.com
The other one is a woman named Anna M from Ukraine/Russia.Also huge who claims to have destroyed every man she has ever wrestled with.
Her mail adress is:powerofjesus@rambler.ru
She might already be in the USA right now and who knows when she might be going back there.
I believe that neither of these two women would be lambs lead to the slaughter as i think and hope they might even take Dominique.
Sorry to hear that Tazzie didnt want to try as she has told me quite a few years ago and several times that she would love to make wrestling videos with other women.

Recent Articles