New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kate Hudson punches Anne Hathaway on the set of Bride Girls!

No........she didn't do it on purpose.

No........it's not a catfight.

But.........news is slow this month.............and the movie "BRIDE WARS" does contain a staged catfight between these two beauties!

So, I figured I would cover what happened.

While Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway were shooting their catfight scene in the new movie "BRIDE WARS".......Kate hauled off and blasted Anne with a big punch (on accident) and had a big ring on her finger to boot!

Reports claim Anne was quite surprised with the intensity of the punch, but felt the scene was going good, and wanted to continue!

Meow!

I bet you did Anne Hathaway!

While I think the catfight in the movie will be a bit corny and cute.......I want to see these two go at it for real!

Meow, Meow!

Kate Hudson vs Anne Hathaway? Oh yes.

Source:
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Hudson_Punches_Hathaway_On_Set_33005.html





No comments:

Recent Articles