New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The "Lil Bulldog" Felice Herrig wanting a battle with the "Black Widow" Lisa King?

Lisa "The Black Widow" King
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115-118lbs


VS

Felice "Lil Bulldog" Herrig
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120lbs


My, my, my.

This is the tale of two extremely good looking females.

I found a little gem when I logged into my Catfight Report Myspace account this morning, as Felice Herrig posted a myspace bulletin about Lisa King.

For those that do not know, Felice Herrig starred with Lisa King in a series called "Fight Girls" where Felice was one of the women that was mentored by Gina Carano in Muay Thai.

(Lisa King was a mentor as well, but I don't know if she mentored Felice)

You can learn more about the Fight Girls series that aired on Oxygen Network - HERE

In any case, Felice posted a video about Lisa in her myspace blog, and seems to imply that she may want to have a fight with her.

Felice Herrig said the following:

Last I checked Lisa has about 6 fights and hmmm I have 26....It must suck to be called out soooo many times and not want to step up and fight.

CATFIGHT!

Or, to be more precise, MUAY THAI FIGHT!

This is a battle I would love to see.

It pits student against mentor. (I think)

Who do you think would win this battle?

Lisa "The Black Widow" King


OR

Felice "Lil Bulldog" Herrig


Let's hear those comments!

You can read Felice's Original Myspace Bulletin here: (You must be logged into Myspace)

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=102807743&messageID=6134025452&MyToken=c2fbe181-f7b6-4bf3-9094-49f66addba28&hash=MIG%2fBgorBgEEAYI3WAORoIGwMIGtBgorBgEEAYI3WAMBoIGeMIGbAgMCAAECAmYDAgIAwAQI3bek1fDegfcEEFRLzv3uIIYzWUU%2bttkEiygEcIL3UfNQ9OF7ywPupToz7F7fUQWRqfKYd6iW76yDyzLe%2bp9BYcxjiUf7NE6017iaxcm31dllbR46AJtpelF6kTukPNVyI0Va1VKlBwDl4lHacP0pIJ8Z9JgDSCSZzV4hjXRZRZfCrmNBHaMx6SXi6Bg%3d
________________________________________

Did you appreciate this contribution today?
If so, please consider making a $1 Donation.
(or more!)
I would love to work on the Catfight Report Full Time!
You do not have to have a Paypal account to donate below.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

________________________________________

No comments:

Recent Articles