New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Friday, October 10, 2008

Maryse Ouellet: The WWE's Next Big Thing?

MARYSE OUELLET
The Next Big Thing?
maryse catfight wrestling diva

I don't know how many of you watch the WWE anymore.

I for one..........am not much of a fan I must admit.

Vince McMahon just doesn't seem to "get it" when it comes to female wrestling. He doesn't know how to get the most out of his women, and he doesn't understand the pyschology involved to get most of us female wrestling and catfight fans to tune into his programming!

(imho)

However, recently, a new face has donned WWE's Smackdown, and I have been searching for this woman week after week on Youtube. (no, I still won't watch the WWE)

Her name is Maryse Ouellet.

And she has me swooning................oooooooooooo LA LA!

To look at this woman, you would be under the impression that she would be a total wimp in the ring. Thankfully, this is not the case. Not only is Maryse extremely beautiful, but she has shown to be fantastic in my view in the squared circle as a wrestler.

Not only that......but she brings a certain "french bitch" pyschology with her that turns me on greatly when I see her "sass" the other WWE divas.

While I would prefer a sexier finishing move, like a leg scissors, a facesit, or a breast smother, she does have an interesting finisher. Maryse does this thing with her hair, where she flips it back very arrogantly near the ring ropes before and during the match.

Her finisher is a DDT, called the "Sweet Kick" where she flips her hair back before driving her female opponent's head into the canvas. Here is a list of some of Maryse's signature moves courtesy of Wikipedia:

It is my opinion that Maryse has much more skill and beauty than prior divas such as Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler, Sable, Lita, and others.

That is saying a lot.

I realize that.

However, this woman has the beauty and personality to make it to the top of the WWE ranks.

I love her as a heel. I simply want her to be a heel that wins her matches cleanly, and taunts and even humiliates her opponents at the end of her matches.

Am I dreaming?

Most likely.

As I said........Vince doesn't get it.

Or..........is it just me?



Your comments and opinions please!
________________________________________

Did you appreciate this contribution today?
If so, please consider making a $1 Donation.
(or more!)
I would love to work on the Catfight Report Full Time!
You do not have to have a Paypal account to donate below.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

________________________________________

2 comments:

Johnny Ringo said...

Thanks for the comment.

I might be right, I might be wrong, but a real unscripted matchup between Maryse and Trish Stratus would be something to see!

Frances said...

Maryse would be better or equal to Stacy, Sable etc (not to hard). But in real life I'd imagine Lita/Amy and Trish would be too much for her. Trish is a real power house, much stronger than Maryse, while Lita also has significant strength and it must be remembered she is well trained in Judo and Kickboxing. Lita/Amy in real life would likely beat most of the other divas.

Recent Articles