New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stacy Keibler stars as a catfighting bad girl in ABC's Samurai Girl

stacy keibler samurai girl

I was just flipping through the tv stations a few minutes ago, and low and behold, one of my favorite all time women was on the screen.

Stacy Keibler.

The show is Samurai Girl.

I decided to watch this............only because of Stacy Keibler.

Well, to my amazement, it turns out that Stacy is playing a bad girl in this episode. And, after I watched for a few minutes, she got in a catfight with the main female character of the show, and totally kicked her ass as she tossed her through a glass table knocking her out cold!

The show is still going on currently as I type this, and I'm sure another battle is going to ensue!

It appears through reading on the internet, that Stacy may be in more than one show, and is playing the main rival of the hero of the show, "Heaven". (Jamie Chung)

Stay tuned!

If we get any Youtube clips, you bet your ass we will be posting them!

Sources:
HERE
HERE
________________________________________

Did you appreciate this contribution today?
If so, please consider making a $1 Donation.
(or more!)
I would love to work on the Catfight Report Full Time!
You do not have to have a Paypal account to donate below.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
________________________________________

No comments:

Recent Articles