New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Monday, June 16, 2008

Catfight Report Exclusive Interview with MMA Female Fighter Leiticia Pestova!

Leiticia PestovaMMA (Mixed Martial Arts) is something that is absolutely exploding right now.

If you thought this was simply a man's sport, we are here to inform you that you are sadly mistaken.

Women from all over the world are starting to participate more and more, and here at the Catfight Report, we salute these women, because we find nothing better than a woman in battle with another woman!

One of these brave females is Leiticia Pestova, a multi-talented blonde, who is not only super sexy, but will promptly kick your ass if you are rude to her! (She is 5'5" and 122lbs)

Leiticia agreed to do an interview with us, and this is a woman that will be very easy to keep an eye on, for a number of reasons!

CATFIGHT REPORT INTERVIEW WITH LEITICIA PESTOVA

1. Introduce yourself to fans of the Catfight Report. Who are you, and what is a little bit of your background and interests?

Leiticia Pestova: Hi everybody! My name is Leiticia Pestova, Trinity for short, and I'm a Mixed Martial Arts Fighter, Model and Musician. My fighting background started at age 10 in a little MMA school in Penn Valley, CA. As far as music is concerned, it's been the driving force in my life. I can play the piano, violin, viola, and sing. I have four CD's out with my band CJA. We just finished this deal on The Next Great American Band and am doing a second music video. My interests include my dogs, motorcycles, skydiving, swimming, high diving, shooting and eating. HAHA, I just realized that that's probably the reason I can't get a date these days!

Catfight Report Note: Listen to Leiticia's music at: http://www.cjaonline.com/

2. What compelled you to enter the world of Female Fighting?

Leiticia Pestova: I moved to Arizona in 1999 and had no idea what cage fighting was....then I and saw my first cage match at RITC. I knew then....THAT.... was what I wanted to do, so I ran up to the manager's lounge, and told the owner of RITC that I was his new female MMA Champion! It's funny, because he thought I was joking, and thought I was really one of the pretty models who holds the fight cards up.

3. What fighting styles are you currently trained in?

Leiticia Pestova: Mixed Martial Arts...I started training in Muay Thai in late 2006 too.

4. What is your current record?

Leticia Pestova: 5-0 Amateur, 3-2 Pro

5. Who would you say has been your toughest opponent thus far?

Leticia Pestova: Oh the question of dread!! Gina Carano....I lost, badly. But you know what, I look back on that fight and go, WOW, I got to fight the one female champion in the world and was the FIRST to fight her in Las Vegas. It was an honor.

Leiticia Pestova Gina Carano












6. How many real fights have you been in outside of the sanctioned stuff? And what were the results of some of those fights?

Leiticia Pestova: My first two pro fights were sanctioned, the one in Vegas and then another in California. After losing both of those, I took a year off because of injuries and then started slow. The next fights were unsanctioned, and in New Zealand, my home. When I first started, I would let anybody tell me what I needed to do, and where I needed to fight. Not anymore.

7. If you could pick any girl in the world you could fight, who would it be, and why?

Leiticia Pestova: I've already fought her :)

8. What is your ideal way to finish your opponent?

Leiticia Pestova: The Rear Naked Choke.

Leiticia Pestova

















9. Where can Catfight Report fans catch your matches at? TV? The Internet?

Leiticia Pestova: You can buy some one of my fighting videos through this link here: http://www.valorfighting.com/store/dvd.html , and I also have clips coming to Myspace soon.

10. Please tell fans of the Catfight Report what the future holds for Leiticia Pestova.

Leiticia Pestova: More ass kicking, more music....and because I'm finishing a Bachelor's at ASU, I will be busier than ever. I just came back from NZ and plan to create a second music video with my band. I will also start doing weekly updates by video of what I plan, so look for those too!

Thanks for the Interview Leiticia!

We not only find this girl to be beautiful, but we love her candor and confidence!

You can find Leiticia on the web in the following locations through these links:

Join Leiticia Pestova on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/leiticiapestova
Check out Leiticia and her awesome Music Career: http://www.cjaonline.com/

We will end this interview, with none other than Leiticia herself, playing the piano!

3 comments:

kaoscharlie said...

i don't think that God could've made a more perfect woman! she is an amazing talent and a great role model!

Anonymous said...

She is a great fighter for sure!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful and talented. Thank you for the poster you mailed to my daughter. She thinks the world of you and wants to become a musician someday because of you.

Recent Articles