New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Cat's Meow - Entry 3 - Stephanie McMahon vs The Kat

100 PERCENT FAN FICTION

Entry 3.
Rating: Rated R
Content:  100 Percent Fictional.

If any of the 2 ladies involved in this story, or anyone that has rights to the characters discussed below object to this posting, we will remove this story immediately.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON



VS

THE KAT


Circa 2001
* 100 Percent Fiction *

Follow Stacey Carter (The Kat) on Twitter - CLICK HERE
Read about Stephanie McMahon on Wikipedia - CLICK HERE

A visibly irate Stacey Carter burst into Titan Towers and demanded to speak to Vince McMahon at once or "someone will face the consequences."

Like a crazed woman she kept yelling, "I can't believe you re-hired Jerry Lawler after firing me!! I'm the Kat!!....the fans loved me!!"

X-Pac and some other wrestlers took notice and tried to comfort Stacey, but to no avail.

Stacey screamed, "I was the hottest woman in the WWF but I never got the respect I deserved. I want to speak to Vince RIGHT NOW!!"

Low and behold the 'Billion Dollar Princess' Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley overheard the commotion and confronted Stacey.

"Well, I'll be honest with you....little girl....I wrote you out of the story lines because you're not tough enough to hang with us other ladies."

Stephanie then paused and smiled.

"Furthermore, you're lucky I didn't beat the shit out of you for not doing the job on Terri Runnels when I told you to. So I suggest you shut the hell up before I beat the living hell out of you. Now beat it!"

With those words Stacey visibly shook with fear, but refused to allow herself to be embarrassed in front of other wrestlers.

"Listen Plastic Woman...I could beat your fat ass any day of the week....and at least my tits are real!"

Stephanie put her hands on her beautiful and full hips while grinning with her trademark devilish McMahon grin.

"Listen bitch...we have a wrestling ring here at Titan Towers. If you THINK you can beat me, do it and I'll let you back in the federation...if not, you become my on-air servant."

Stacey nodded her approval and the wrestlers in the room started yelling and screaming their support for the match as the two women marched down the stairwell to the gym.

When they reached the ring Stephanie entered first wearing a black halter top and tight stretch pants.

After waiting for the applause from the wrestlers to die down, Stephanie spoke. "I just wanna let you know before we start....I AM going to dominate you...and you WILL be my bitch."

Still, the fact remained that Stacey had been the only woman to bare her breasts on a WWF PPV, but the sight of Stephanie's HUGE breasts protruding through her top combined with Stephanie's overwhelming confidence made Stacey uneasy.

The confidence she had inside of her just 5 minutes earlier had quickly evaporated!

Stacey tried to sound tough as she said, "Stephanie, if you think Vince spanked you hard as a child....baby, you ain't seen nothing yet!!"

Stacey seductively removed her t-shirt to the applause of the wrestlers, then stuck her perfect ass out as she removed her tight blue jean shorts.

Stacey was gaining some confidence back as she strutted up to Stephanie and thrusted out her bikini covered chest.

"What's the matter Steph, this the first time you have seen real tits? You sure don't see 'em lookin' in the mirror. But that's OK, cause after I'm done, nobody but you will ever want to look at 'em again anyway. I'm gonna recycle those plastic tits and turn 'em into clam chowder."

Stacey then charged into Stephanie who turned her body and forcibly slammed the on-rushing woman head first into the turnbuckle. A shocked Stacey looked a bit overwhelmed as Stephanie proclamed:

"Is that all you got...pussy….er, I meant Kat??" laughed Steph.

Stacey shook out the cobwebs and charged Stephanie once more, this time to be caught in a full frontal, stand-up bearhug and breast smother combination!!

"Let's see you get out of this one honey" mocked Stephanie as she lifted Kat off her feet.

The Kat couldn't believe she had been trapped so quickly and easily by Stephanie.

With her arms pinned at her sides, there was little Kat could do except scratch and claw at Stephanie's womanhood to try to get out of her grasp. But her efforts were to no avail as Stephanie just laughed at her.

"Come on baby," taunted Steph. "You're making me hot with that groping. Where's your tough talk now, hun? I thought you were going to turn my tits into chowder. Come on, at least put up a fight, you weak bitch!"

With that, Stephanie squeezed harder and made the Kat whimper like a schoolgirl. Muffled cries could be heard coming from Stephanie's cleavage as Stacey moaned, "Lemme out! Please, leggo I can't breathe!!"

Stephanie grinned evilly, aroused by her quick domination of the Kat. Still holding Kat's pretty face between her breasts, she started to carry her toward the corner turnbuckle. The Kat kept screaming as Stephanie repeatedly rammed the back of her head into the top turnbuckle while keeping the damaging breast smother clamped on tight.

Stephanie heaved Kat up and bent her back over the top turnbuckle as she climbed onto the bottom ropes and pressed her bosom down on Kat, increasing the breast smothering leverage on Kat's now-red face. The Kat began to scream and squirm in even more horrified, muffled terror, her little hands pummeling Stephanie's broad back.

"Do you give?" Stephanie whispered seductively in Stacey's ear. "Ready to become my slave?"

"Yes!!," Kat gasped. "Yes, I give. I'll do anything - just, please….stop!!"

Stephanie just grinned her famous McMahon grin and asked, "Um, now tell me again. Who's the dominant woman in the WWF Stacey??"

"You...you are, Stephanie!!," she wheezed.

"And what are you?" Stephanie chided, giving the Kat's ribs another squeeze.

"I…I'm worthless," Kat sobbed. "I'm not even in your league."

Stephanie tossed the limp brunette to the mat and stood over her imperiously with her hands on her hips and her huge breasts rising and falling excitedly.

"I tried to tell you that before, didn't I slut?" "I tried to warn you not to mess with a REAL woman and you ignored my advice. I guess now you will have pay dearly, dearie."

Stephanie skinned down her pink panties and tossed them out of the ring, then straddled and hovered above the body of the breathless Stacey Carter.

"Did you really think you even had a small chance against me?" Stephanie asked with a toss of her head.

Then she delivered four THUNDEROUS front and backhand slaps to the Kat's face. The Kat began to cry uncontrollably at the sensation of being humiliated and totally dominated so quickly, easily and totally in front of all her fellow wrestlers. Stephanie just continued to smile her evil, dominant, grin as she slapped with increasing force.

With the Kat totally and completely dominated.......Stephanie finally stopped slapping the Kat as she whipped her hair back and jumped to her feet.

"This is what happens when a Kat, or a pussycat, tangles with a Princess."

A week later, Monday night and 'Raw is War' is being broadcast live from the RCA Dome in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Stephanie's music started to play and the fans cheered as they realized this was the return of Stacey "Kat" Carter!!! The King was in total shock!! As Steph and the Kat reached the ring, Stephanie announced she now had a, "Kiss my ASS Club" just like her father Vince and that Kat was going to be the first member!!!

Blushing, Kat dropped to her knees and kissed Stephanie McMahon's ass on television. Then Stephanie kicked Kat in the chest knocking her onto her back, pounced on her and breast smothered her again right there in the middle of the ring on national TV.

When Kat's struggling slowed and then stopped, Stephanie got off of her and kicked her limp body out of the ring under the bottom rope, then she grabbed a microphone.

"And THAT ladies, is why I AM THE DOMINANT female force in the WWF and I am NOT to be messed with!"

Needless to say, Stacey "The Kat" Carter disappeared from the pro wrestling scene, never be heard from again.

Visit the Deluxe Sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

No comments:

Recent Articles