New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Michelle Collier vs Shannon Kelly - Is a Real Matchup in the Works?

Shannon Kelly

VS

Michelle Collier

A poster by the name of "Mia Andrews" (who I don't deem to be an actual person named Mia Andrews) made a posting on Facebook in which she tagged both Michelle Collier and Shannon Kelly.

Here is the posting by Mia Andrews:

So, now that I typed about my two favorite model and wrestlers, and I have been bombarded with questions….. so hopefully I can answer most….

What sparked my interest in Michelle Collier was….she’s hot! She was a 34 year old (now 36) MILF with a great body! Her profile says she has a child – which is hard to believe. But all I know is that if I ever have children, I pray my body comes back to how it is now!

But anyhows :)

The online fetish journal Weird, Hot and Sexy did a special on her, or interview, and what she had to say was just awesome! She seemed charming, smart, and just all around cool! So I joined her site, saw all of her photos; nude, bikini, wrestling, and so on and she is just amazing! Why she isn’t more recognized or known is beyond me!

Then another online wrestling called Catfight Report compared Michelle to another petite babe named Shannon Kelly.

I then did research on Shannon and, though about the same size, Shannon has that wild, bad girl – something totally opposite than Michelle. So, the journal compared as to who would win. Compared technical styles, attitudes, and all the way to body!

Michelle is more of a fetish wrestler. Though she has beaten women 2 or 3 times her size, something I have noticed with Michelle is that she doesn’t do anything sexual in matches. I mean, she does the breast mauls, crotch punches, and things like that, but not so hardcore as Shannon.

Shannon on the other hand is just an all-out scrapper! Though she has been beaten in Ultimate Surrender and made to orgasm in such a ‘brutal’ way, she is still a hot, fiery, red head that can still beat MOST women! Shannon has also beaten women bigger than her and in what she does, a more vicious way! Basically a sexual type fight!

Michelle has been in one match with a girl named Rochelle and it was for the Hardbodies Championship title belt and it was a sex fight in a steel cage; which in their words, a 8 foot by 8 foot dog kennel! With each participant bring in “implements of destruction”; being vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, and other things, Michelle lost and was forced to submit to Rochelle in a very sexual way! (Not sure if I can talk about it too much, since I don’t want to get in trouble – but it’s on Michelle’s website)

With that loss, my money would be on Shannon unless it was a strictly mat type match with nothing sexual.

So who do I think would win? I have no idea! But who wouldn’t love to see it happen? Both woman are totally hot and both so similar but also so different! Weird eh?

All I can ask for, wish for, as I would like to think many fans of them both, or either, would also love to see them wrestle – or at least model together! That would be like the yin and the yang!

I think this is an example of one fan in the industry posing as multiple people (Mia Andrews) to fulfill their desires. In this case, whether that is the case or not, I would also like to see Michelle Collier and Shannon Kelly go at it in a real match, and I want to know if fans out there reading this want to see it as well.

The comments box below the posting exploded on Facebook. The best parts were when Shannon Kelly and Michelle Collier were the ones commenting. Here is some of the stuff they exchanged:

SHANNON KELLY: Hi Mia, thanks for your awesome comments and vote of confidence! With that being said, I have only lost 2 times in US, once being the pilot and the second time, I had a broken foot. Both oft he girls were 5'6 and 130 lbs at least. I am and... was 4'10 and 90 lbs. I have a lot of training in all types of wrestling, submission, wwf style, mma, as well as kick boxing, traditional boxing, and yes, street fighting. I use whatever means allowed to win, and occasionally some that arent. Ive been doing this about ten years, so my experience also is another tool have. All that being said, no matter who I am matched up against, it would be smart to put your money on me. As far as Michelle, I dont think she would be any match for me at all, being just slightly bigger than me, i have a feeling her fetish wrestling is either very fluffy, or scripted, or both. I dont do fluff or scripted fights. Theres a reason they match me against larger girls in my fights and matches, and why they ask me to do the things others cant or wont...But if enough people want to see it, BRING IT ON! Strictly mat, or with sexual aspects, Ill, win either way, no doubt in my mind!

MICHELLE COLLIER: Well, contrary to Shannon’s comments, I am actually 4’10 as well and 89 pounds. I am always stated as 5’0”. But as far as the other stuff, back at Hardbodies, it wasn’t scripted and yes – my biggest was 6’1 and the smallest was 5’4” and the...n me being at 4’10” The reason why I beat bigger then me is because of tenacity, patience and ability. No match against Shannon? I am 110% sure that if I didn’t win, I am sure she would remember where she was the night we met on the mats. My opinion, I wouldn’t put money on Shannon and go for who is the all out better technical wrestler. Thanks for your interst Mia and the loyalty for both of us!

SHANNON KELLY: Michelle, what you say just does not ring true, on many levels. For starters, what female, who also claims to be a model, or entertainer, or whatever they consider themselves, has EVER lied and said they were bigger? Patience helped you win... against 6'1? come on! was the match not timed, or did she have absolutely no strength or training? And speaking of training, you mention being such a great technical wrestler, but you dont mention any actual training. Now I know a lot of people on the internet hide behind their keyboards, and mind you, Im not saying thats what you are doing, but I am saying you may be hiding a lot of the truth.

MICHELLE COLLIER: My training is in ju-jitsu as well as some other training. And as the woman said above, its all on my site :)

Add Shannon Kelly as a friend on Facebook - CLICK HERE
Add Michelle Collier as a friend on Facebook - CLICK HERE

Some more things were said and you can read the full exchange at this link here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/notes/mia-andrews/to-explain-further-/202639176452932

I have interviewed both Shannon Kelly and Michelle Collier on this website.

In my interview with Michelle I asked her if she could pick 5 wrestlers that she admires or aspires to beat.........who would they be? Choice number 5 was non other than Shannon Kelly.

Said Michelle in the Interview:

Shannon Kelly
Reason being is that there are a few websites I have seen that compares us; being the same height and such. So, I think it would be a very competitive match and to finally put all the other websites at rest of who is the better 5’0” wrestler.

As for myself, Johnny Ringo, I have known that Michelle has been interested in wrestling Shannon Kelly for a while. I said something to Shannon Kelly about Michelle Collier sometime in mid-2010 and she wasn't even aware of who Michelle even was.

Because I always felt the matchup would be interesting as well, I used the pairing in a feud at my story based venture called "Catfight Fantasy Girls" and the two even squared off at the very first PPV with Shannon Kelly getting the win by fan vote.

So here is the question.

Do you fans want to turn fantasy into reality?

I would be willing to hold a match between them in Indiana if the fans are willing to fund it and make it happen.

If you are interested, email me at catfightreport@hotmail.com and let me know how much you would be willing to personally invest to make the match happen. Remember that I would need to make a profit for my time and obviously Shannon Kelly and Michelle Collier would need to be comfortable with the amount invested so that it would be worth their time as well.

Want to see this happen?

Email me:
catfightreport@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Jason Willbourn said...

Who doesn't want Michelle and Shannon meet up? Thats the question! A HOT, FINE A*** Blonde against a HOT Red head? C'mon! 

Recent Articles