New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gail Kim vs Melina - Is the feud real or is it a work by the WWE?

MELINA



VS

GAIL KIM


Many blogs and news sites have been writing about the recent feud between Melina and Gail Kim of the WWE.

Gail Kim wrote on twitter: "Good morning..wow a good nights sleep and a direct flight.:) and I'm NOT a horrible friend! @realmelina is emotionally unstable!"

Melina responded:

Melina: "You're totally a Horrible Friend! I'm emotional Bcuz you made me this way! I'm a product of my environment BIOTCH! ;)"

Melina even went as far to make a video response that I will provide below regarding Gail Kim.

In the video below Melina says, "I read the tweet that Gail said I was emotionally unstable. Gail, I may be that but atleast I'm not a horrible friend like you. And believe me, after these two weeks in Asia, if you thought I was crazy before...I'm going to be that much crazier when I get back. Love you!"



Melina then wrote on Twitter the following: "realmelina: "I hope that Gail is drinking something when she watches this vid so it comes shooting out her nose!!!"

Read more about the feud by clicking the link below:
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/Gail_Kim_and_Melina_Twitter_Feud_20110714.shtml

The primary thing here is determining whether or not this feud is real, contrived, or simply a new way of keeping scripted feuds fresh by the WWE. It would be an intelligent tactic by utilizing the females social networking power, along with the internet picking up on the stories, while striking fresh interest in new feuds as most fans know by now what is going to happen before it happens. (in most cases)

Of course, Johnny Ringo is always game for upping the ante.

What I would recommend is Gail Kim and Melina wrestling..........for real.

No script.

No predetermined outcome.

Who is the better woman?

I think that is something we would all LOVE to see.

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions in the comment box below.

Follow Melina on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/realmelina

Follow Gail Kim on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/gailkimITSME

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

No comments:

Recent Articles