New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Katy Perry on getting into Catfights.........

KATY PERRY
CATFIGHTER?

Katy Perry
Photo Credit:  http://www.rollingstone.com
Go to Katy Perry's Website - http://www.katyperry.com

The Times UK recently conducted a very interesting article with sexpot singer Katy Perry.

Read the full article:
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/celebrity/article6513416.ece

Here is what Katy Perry had to say about engaging in catfights with other women:

Lily Allen doesn’t find Perry so saintly, since Katy essentially called her fat on her MySpace page. The feud escalated when, earlier this year, Allen threatened to post Perry’s mobile number on Facebook if she dissed her again in the press (how modern). When I raise the subject, Perry looks panicked for the first time that day. “Everyone loves girls who have a catfight, but I don’t get involved in that stuff any more, because younger kids really believe this stuff, so you have to worry about what you’re putting out there.” So you’re scared and backing down? “I love smart women, and I think Lily is very smart.” Smart women still don’t like it when you slag off their weight. “Look, I’ve said all I’m going to say,” she says. “It was just a little joke. And all that is just fluff. My job is to sing and play music, not have catfights. That’s my only magic trick.

The Catfight Report is going to make a prediction right now. Despite Katy Perry's word to the otherwise, and if you gathered anything about her confidence and personality in this writeup, I think a catfight is going to explode between her and another female in the future.

And.........I hope Katy Perry emerges as the victor!

Color me prophet? Or not?

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Recent Articles