New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Monday, June 8, 2009

27 year old Kate Walsh from the Apprentice in Nightclub Catfight

KATE WALSH
AGE 27
Contestant on the UK's Apprentice


Oh.......those sassy and confident business women.

Kate Walsh seems to be one who would fit that description. The sexy pop tart got in a nightclub brawl with an unruly woman who "flipped bottlecaps at her".

Par usual, the situation stemmed from the fact that the "bottlecap flipping woman" used to date the current man that Kate Walsh is now dating.

The name of the woman was not disclosed, but it was reported that Kate Walsh walloped her in the face and left her bloodied and bruised. However, it was also reported that Kate Walsh was bloodied and bruised as well.

Kate made the following comment:

"I can be wild sometimes. I am definitely fiery outside of the work place. I am very fiery. My mum will tell you that I sometimes scare her to death."

Reports claim the 10 year older rival girl certainly defended herself as the two women engaged in a battle of violent hairpulling and clothes were ripped as well.

I'm not sure if the source article is describing 1 or 2 catfights but you can read it and decide for yourself. If I got some of this mixed up please let me know.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=kate-walsh-from-the-apprentice-in-pub-brawl&method=full&objectid=21421155&siteid=93463-name_page.html

No comments:

Recent Articles