New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cinematical asks: What makes for a GREAT Girl Fight?


Catfight Report fans.

What makes for a GREAT girl fight or catfight in your opinion?


A writer named Jessica Barnes wrote an article over at a website called Cinematical that I just found today. The title of the article is "What Makes a Great Girl-Fight".

Here is the beginning excerpt of Jessica's article:

I'm not going to get into the psychology of why dudes love watching girls fight. I would assume it's the same reason us girls get all hot and bothered over half-nekked manly men who duke it out on the big screen (300, anyone?) After all, aggression can be kind of sexy. I know, I know, it sounds twisted, but tell me I'm lying. In a recent interview with MTV, Sienna Miller (aka, The Baroness in this summer's G.I. Joe), fed the dreams of Joe fanboys everywhere when she said, "There's a really, really good girl fight between Rachel Nichols and myself, It's like a proper, violent girl-fight scene. And we both worked so hard for the choreography and the training of it." So Miller got me thinking: just what makes for a great girl-fight? For me it all boils down to two things:

The Rest of the Story:
http://www.cinematical.com/2009/03/10/what-makes-a-great-girl-fight/#comments

No comments:

Recent Articles