New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lisa Marie Varon - Victoria is training to be an MMA Fighter?

lisa marie varon victoria wwe boxing mma

Meow!

That's right!

For all of you that have been missing recently departed WWE star Victoria you just may see her again in a fighting capacity sometime in the very near future. I was surfing the internet tonight and came upon a website that is dedicated to Victoria called: http://www.victoria-web.org/

Did a little bit of reading and it appeared that Victoria is indeed going the MMA route!

How awesome is that?

So is a Lisa Marie Varon vs Gina Carano bout going to happen sometime in the future?

Wow!

Here are a couple of posts from Lisa's Marie Varon's Myspace website that refers to this a bit:

Subject: I'm baaaack!

Hey MySpacers!!!

I'm back. Did you miss me? I have so much to blog about.

First and foremost, I wanted to thank everyone for the outpouring of wonderful thoughts and wishes after my retirement from WWE. It was nice to read blogs from friends and fellow Divas Trish, Torrie and Michelle McDrool. They mentioned what a great wrestler, and great person I am. And they are very perceptive...LOL...And JR's blog is the unofficial official blog of WWE, so it was nice to be mentioned. But what meant the most was the tons of messages from wrestling fans and MySpace friends who let me know how much my career has impacted them. I truly can't tell you all how much that means to me.

Okay, if you know me, you should be expecting this...cheap plug time. In my first unofficial appearance, I will be at the Chicago Auto Show in the Chrysler booth this weekend with the 300 that I customized. I'll be wandering the show, but I'm planning on being at my car in the Chrysler booth from 2-4 PM this coming Saturday. Stop by and say 'Hello'.

But my first actual appearance is going to be at the Carl Casper Custom Auto Show in Louisville, KY. I am going to have a booth for Black Widow Customs with a couple cars we built, and I will be doing signings on Friday and Saturday, Feb 20th and 21st from 7-9 PM.

I have really increased my jiu-jitsu training. I was even training on vacation. Again, if you know me, I'm 1000% about anything I do. Now that I'm back in Louisville, I've moved from a straight Jiu-Jitsu program into a full MMA training program. I have also been contacted by several agents, a couple of whom represent current and former UFC Champions. But I think that's putting the cart in front of the horse. I think they think I can fill seats. I'll sign with someone if and when I feel that I can be a top level competitor.

And finally, some girls don't like to let people know it's their birthday because they're afraid of getting older. Or they don't like the attention. Well...that's not me!!! It's my birthday on Tuesday !!! Wish me a Happy Birthday !!!

Later Later Hot Potaters, Lisa Marie : )

And the most recent:

Subject: Vomit in my Hair

Hey MySpacers !!!

Yeah, that's right. I had vomit in my hair. I've been training like nobody's business. All sorts of insane MMA workouts and exercises that only a sadist could think of. I really feel like I'm making incredible progress. But the other day, I ate too close to a workout. And I threw up. Puke in my own hair. I'm not in Diva-Land anymore. Just call me Pukey McBarfov. I haven't trained this hard since my fitness competition days.

I will be making an appearance at the Carl Casper Auto Show in Louisville on Friday and Saturday night from 7-9 PM. It will be right across from my Black Widow Customs booth at the show where I will be showing my latest build, that we literally are finishing at the show! It is "The Green Machine", and it was so much fun to put together. Both nights I will be with members of my MMA training team. Friday night it will be UFC and Pride Veteran Alex "The Brazilian Killa" Stiebling.

I had a blast in Chicago at the Chicago Auto Show last week. I ate so much good food too. One night, I went to Chinatown's Three Happiness restaurant and ate Chicken Feet. Another night, I went to Brazzaz, a Brazilian steakhouse where they keep bringing meats around on skewers until you ask them to stop. I also had Sushi at SushiSamba, a restaurant that I always go to with Lillian when I'm in New York, but is now in Chicago.

I don't know if I ever mentioned that my doggie adoption went through. I adopted Sophie, a pit bull. She is super happy and friendly, but she definitely needs the obedience school that I've already signed her up for.
I'm gonna try to post pics with my blogs. This is my first attempt. If you see pics, it's because I'm smart. If you don't, it's definitely the computer's fault...

Later Taters, Lisa Marie aka Pukey McBarfov : )

How do you think Lisa Marie Varon will do if she enters MMA!
Let's hear your thoughts!

Join Lisa Marie Varon - Victoria on Myspace by clicking below:
http://www.myspace.com/victoria_lisamarievaron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she got what it takes to become MMA Fighter..

Anonymous said...

Victoria or Gina Carano against anyone or anything would be spectacular. It'd be cool if Victoria did try MMA, I just hope she can handle the pounding. Its a bit different than her WWE days, but irregardless, I'd be backing her.

Recent Articles