New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catfight Report Exclusive Interview: Liz Lightspeed

Liz Lightspeed Myspace

CATFIGHT REPORT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW:
LIZ LIGHTSPEED

Liz Lightspeed

Ever heard of Liz Lightspeed?

She is 5'8" tall and weighs in at 127 pounds. If you think she is a lightweight, you better think again!

Here is what Liz has to say about herself from her Myspace website:

____________________


..I am extremely active...I love gymnastics, martial arts, dance, aerial arts, singing and acting. I love to explore new places. I love people and animals. I am a known female grappler and fitness model...the ever so popular and famous LIZ LIGHTSPEED ;) (he
he).

I am always seeking knowlege and new experience.

Love making new friends!

JOIN LIZ ON MYSPACE BY CLICKING BELOW:
http://www.myspace.com/lizlightspeed
____________________

Sounds like a pretty cool woman to us!

Liz decided to wrestle with the Catfight Report as we had some questions that we were just dying to get off our chest.

CATFIGHT REPORT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS WITH LIZ LIGHTSPEED


1. You wrestle men and women. Which gives you a better thrill and why?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: I love to wrestle both! Women don’t care that you are a woman…it just makes them want to kick your ass more, men seem a bit intimidated.

Liz Lightspeed Mixed Wrestling
Liz shows above that she can kick a man's ass just as well as a woman's!

2. Your website notes that you are a martial artist and a boxer. What other styles of combat are you trained in and how would you gauge your experience level?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: I am very acrobatic and ninja like…I am like a cat. I can fly through the air and land on the ground and not make a sound. I am very flexible and my body can do about anything as far as strength, flexibility, agility, and endurance. I have much training in Kung Fu.

3. Have you ever been in any real catfights with other women? If so, could you give us the full details positive and negative?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: Actually, I have great respect for women and I am not a violent person. I avoid it at all costs…I am however a good sport, I am fair and I fight with my mind first and usually win like that. I have however had to put a man or 2 in his place.

4. Where do you think your career is headed more towards? Scripted stuff or real action.......and why?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: I will always do the more competitive and semi competitive stuff…just because I am very good at it! I will do scripted as well.

Liz Lightspeed Female Wrestling
Liz Lightspeed puts Oynx up into the air!

5. If you could pick 3 females anywhere in the world that you could face in a straight up fight, who would they be, and what would be the individual results of all 3 of those battles be in your mind?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: Open to anyone, but I someone who fights fair and is a good sport.. Don’t like fighting women who turn it into a real fight…this is a sport.

6. What is your ideal way to defeat a female opponent? Do you prefer a little humiliation or do you just wrestle for the competitive aspect only? Why?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: I am a bit of a tease. Depends on the woman’s personality. More for fun.

7. What do you think will be more popular in the future? Real female fighting/wrestling or the scripted stuff?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: There is always a market for both…I think more than anything, people just want to see beautiful fit woman moving their skillful bodies!! Especially together!

8. Have you witnessed any real catfights that broke out in your industry or in your lifetime that you think our fans would be interested in hearing about?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: Some have turned into real fights, but sours my relationship with that competitor…not into real fights!! Only fair good sports. Like keeping these women as friends.

9. What else can we expect to see in the future from Liz Lightspeed against other women in a competitive or scripted environment?

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: Bring it!! Hire me, you can see what you want!

10. Tell us any neat stories about yourself and/or fill Catfight Report fans here in on anything interesting that we might have missed in this interview.

LIZ LIGHTSPEED: Let’s make some videos!!

THANK YOU LIZ LIGHTSPEED!

You can find Liz at the following websites:

Homepage
- http://www.action-attraction.com

Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/lizlightspeed

CLIPS FOR SALE - http://clips4sale. com/store/13463

Some videos of Liz Lightspeed wrestling at Double Trouble:

Liz Lightspeed vs Onyx - CLICK HERE
Liz Lightspeed vs Hollywood - CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comes across as a very narrow minded dull person. However, she is a wonderful wrestler.

Liz said...

Check out my new site!! www.LizLightspeed.com Love, Peace and Joy to ALL!! Love, Liz Lightspeed xoxo

Recent Articles