New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Friday, May 2, 2008

Priscilla Presley scolds Kelly Ripa on Regis and Kelly Show

We just covered a piece about how Elvis Presley was a Female Wrestling and Catfight fan, and low and behold, former wife Priscilla Presley jumps into action!

She might be getting older, but she is still fiesty.

Priscilla promptly dissed Kelly, right in front of Regis and the world, and now the blogs are buzzing!

I do think Kelly Ripa would dominate her soundly, and I would enjoy it, but I would like to see a clean matchup between these two.........NONETHELESS!

Check the video folks!



Your comments please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn I would love to see that. Or I would be ok with a tag team battle between the Presleys and Kelly and kathie lee

Recent Articles