New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Monday, April 28, 2008

New Catfight Report Poll: Kardashian Civil War! Kim Kardashian vs Khloe Kardashian!

Oh.............my............Goodness!

I had another battle in mind for this week's poll, but after tuning into the E! Network last night, and catching the series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, my thoughts changed very quickly!

I could not take my eyes off of this show. I admit it!

And........being the catfight lover that I am............I was treated to a rift on the episode entitled: Kardashian Civil War

The rift was between: Kim and Khloe Kardashian

Kim and Khloe almost went at it in a catfight! Lions, Tigers, and Bears, oh my!

Kim nailed her with a little punch, but Khloe did not respond!
WATCH THE SHORT BATTLE - CLICK HERE

Things were heated all the way until the end of the show, and there seems to be more next week!

Folks.............what does this mean?????

The question in my mind...........is.............will we ever see a catfight?
Will they allow the cameras to record such a thing?

Nah! Won't happen!

Obviously, no one wants these two sisters to live in eternal hate, as everyone knows they will make up in the future, and that is great, and wanted!

HOWEVER, we can dream folks!

(editors side note: Kourtney Kardashian could be included here as well, and might be the most beautiful, and possibly toughest, Kardashian of the 3. However, her spot will be reserved for another time and place!)

So, I must pose the question!

If Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian were to engage in a hair ripping, fist throwing, CATFIGHT, who would emerge as the clear winner in this affair?

KIM KARDASHIAN



OR

KHLOE KARDASHIAN



Your Votes and Comments....................PLEASE!

1 comment:

Johnny Ringo said...

The fans, have voted!

Kim Kardashian is the Top Sister with a tally of 51 votes, to Khloe's poor showing with only 16!

Better luck next time Khloe, because you just got PAWNED!

:)

Recent Articles