New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

We Bring It Spotlight: Karrlie

Karrlie
5'5" 128lbs
View all of We Bring It's Offerings



See more photos of Karrlie - CLICK HERE

Here is an interview We Bring It did with Karrlie:

WBI: What got you started in recreational Fem/Fem matches?
Karrlie: Kinda just fell into my lap.

WBI: What aspects of recreational Fem/Fem matches do you enjoy?
Karrlie: I love everything about it!

WBI: What fighting experiences did you have before your recreational Fem/Fem matches?
Karrlie: None, other than in the military.

WBI: What do you look for in an opponent and in your matches?
Karrlie: Respect and determination, friendliness and openness.

WBI: Do you have any specific matches or opponents that you particularly enjoy?
Karrlie: I love my matches against Ariel X and against Dia Zerva.

WBI: Are there any opponents that you look forward to getting on the mats against?
Karrlie: Ariel X, any time, any place!

WBI: Do you “trash talk” during a match? How do you react to “trash talk” from your opponent?
Karrlie: No, I crack up because I think it is funny!

WBI: Please complete this sentence: “When I get slapped hard in a match, I…”
Karrlie: Get turned on!

There are only 2 videos with Karrlie currently available for purchase at We Bring It at the time of this posting.

They are:

Karrlie vs Ariel X
Karrlie vs Dia Zerva

Want to check out other ladies and offerings by We Bring It?
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Recent Articles