New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Catfight Report Challenge - Onyx vs Raquel Iverson

It appears things are heating up between Onyx and Raquel Iverson.

Onyx shared an email exchange with the Catfight Report that will be displayed below.

Both women were stars on the now defunct Wowe Women of Wrestling promotion and wrestled under the names Bronco Billie (Onyx) and Caliente (Raquel).

Visit Onyx's Website - CLICK HERE
ONYX

VS

RAQUEL IVERSON

____________________________________________

Very recent email exchange between Raquel Iverson and Onyx.

Ringo Note:   Some parts of this email exchange including overly personal details have not been added below.

From Raquel Iverson:

lisa,
this is not exactly how i figured this email would go.  there was a lot of bitterness and i didn't hate wrestling like you say, i did it for a long time!  i am curious about the other girls and what they say?  what about (Retracted), is she still talking about me too?

From Onyx:

(Retracted) said u hated me and always talked bad about me ? That was at least a year or two ago ? I can't believe I dealt w (Retracted) but I never planned to get married. I don't have to marry. I don't plan kids either ? Howz ur work and husband ? I've been bak and forth la to (Retracted) for a year now I miss some things about la but my boyfriend now lives in (Retracted) so I live w him. He hasn't thrown me out yet. Hahahahah. If he ever does. I wanna move to (Retracted).

From Raquel Iverson:

well lisa, i think it's safe to say that things didn't end well with us.  and i know from several people that you said a lot of things about me too.  and that you wanted to fight me too.  i think there was always some tension with us and it boiled over.  both of us wanted to be the best and wondered how a real match would turn out.

i know you are tough but i would definitely step in the ring and settle it.  put it all on the line and see who submits.  maybe we'll shake hands when it's over or maybe we just go our separate ways.

i thought you still worked with belinda and thought she said some stuff about me too.  i don't care about the others but just felt you and i needed to get this straight.

From Onyx:

Omg. Look what Raquel sent ?? For real. So she don't care about no one else ? She wants to get in ring w me ? Who wants to sponsor this. Cause she won't win. Hahahahahahah. Ill set date January

There are other parts of the letter that I see no reason to share.

So here is the Question!

Do you YOU want to see a real wrestling match between Raquel Iverson and Onyx?

Would YOU fund it?

If so, we can do it right here through the Catfight Report.

If you want to see this match happen, you have the power!

Fill out the form below:



Visit the Deluxe Sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

No comments:

Recent Articles