New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Maryse released from the WWE

MARYSE
Released from the WWE


Check out her Website:
CLICK HERE

The purge continues with the best female talents on the WWE roster.

Ringo Note:   Marsye was one of my all time favorite performers for the WWE.   Not only is she one of the hottest and sexiest ladies in the world, but she had a nice aggressiveness to her matches that made them convincing. 

When you add in her amazing french accent........oh la la!

It is my hope that Maryse takes a better career path and becomes the face of the REAL female wrestling industry.  Can you imagine Marsye in 100 percent competitive matches with no script? Could you imagine her wrestling in real matches for companies like We Bring it, Double Trouble, or even Academy Wrestling?

Come on Maryse my dear............take the plunge!

Read about Maryse's departure here:
CLICK HERE

If the WWE thinks they are going to run full steam ahead with the likes of Awesome Kong I think they have another thing coming.  

While I don't know the full circumstances I feel they are making a big mistake in releasing this sexpot.

Visit the Deluxe Sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

No comments:

Recent Articles