New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Thursday, April 21, 2011

90210 Upcoming Catfight between Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna) and between Jessica Stroup (Silver)

THE BATTLE OF THE JESSICAS

I just read a report that a new 90210 will feature a Catfight. 

Jessica Lowndes
Character Name:  Adrianna

VS

Character Name:  Silver


Granted, I have never heard of either of these ladies in my entire life.   They do seem to have above average looks, but I wonder if this catfight that will take place will be worth watching.

Reports The Digital Spy:

Michael Steger, who plays Navid, has now told TV Line that the situation will escalate when the group flies to Mexico.

"We all get in the plane to head to Cabo, and Ade just shows up," he said. "There's a bit of a catfight in the private jet, and it's probably the cattiest episode between the two."

Lowndes added: "There's actually a lot of catfighting. Ade decides to fill a bottle with contaminated tap water and makes Silver sick, after which she replaces my sunblock with moisturiser and gives me the worst sunburn of all time. Plus, we get to wrestle in the pool!"

So there you have it.  There will be a catfight.  Perhaps more than one.   I have not seen a date yet on when this episode will air.

Now, mind you, I don't watch 90210.   These women above are fairly impressive but I just feel the catfight will be lacking like all the other TV catfights out there.  The only way I think I would tune into 90210 is if I could see the super sexy Annalynne Mccord (Naomi) dominate and humiliate a hapless female opponent and know this ahead of time before spending my precious time watching the show and waiting for it.

So, I probably won't be catching this.   But, if some of you would be kind enough to send me a link to the video afterwards that would be fantastic.   If those who watch this would write a review of the catfight in the comments box below.............that would be even more fantastic.

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

No comments:

Recent Articles