New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Summer Glau to have a Catfight with Mena Suvari in the new TV Show "The Cape"

Summer Glau

VS

Mena Suvari
Meow!

I'm not sure if it's one catfight, two catfights, or more, but I found an interview with Summer Glau and here is the snippet of reference:

TeenTelevision: Who does guest star Mena Suvari play and what is her relationship to your character Orwell?

Summer: She’s playing Dice and have a few bad run-ins. Let’s say Orwell is not thrilled that Dice is trying to get in on her action. Actually, they have a few really fun action scenes together. She’s wonderful and fun. Usually I’m always with boys or fighting boys so to have a girl-fight was great. We definitely sat and talked a lot during the shoot but I hope I see her again because she is a really fun actress.

Read the entire interview with Summer Glau:
CLICK HERE

Sounds like a good reason to tune into "The Cape" catfight fans!

You can catch "The Cape" on NBC every Monday at 9:00pm Central time.

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

No comments:

Recent Articles