New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pink (the singer) misses Catfighting with other Girls!

PINK
CATFIGHTER?

You know.

I think Pink really is my favorite color.

But another Pink, Pink the singer, seems to have a whole lot behind her than the tough persona she exhibits on stage. A recent article by SF Gate had some comments by Pink that I think catfight and female combat fans will enjoy very much.

It mentions that even though Pink is expecting a child soon she misses "scrapping" and hasn't had a "real good fight" in years.

Meow!

Says Pink:

She tells Britain's The Sun, "A real good fight - it's been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I've become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up.

"I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it's lawsuits, it's boring, just boring."

Source:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?entry_id=77957

Message from Johnny Ringo to Pink!

The Catfight Report can help!

What we do here is support sanctioned contract female vs female combat matches. Female Wrestling, hairpulling, slapping, even body punching, and it's 100 percent legal.

Johnny Ringo has attempted to contact Pink due to this recent article, and sent a message through the forum on her website, and attempted to send her a message through her myspace page.

Johnny Ringo's suggestion for an opponent for Pink?

This woman:

Katy Perry


Will Pink accept?

Would Katy Perry accept?

Certainly, we will have to wait for her to have her child, but if she misses a good ole scrap, and wants to make some fantastic money doing it, we are here for you Pink!

Details on the Catfight Report Challenge is here:
http://www.catfightreport.com/p/challenge.html

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

1 comment:

MyExSuPeRGF said...

interesting report but I'd pair up someone with the caliber for such a scrap. I'm aware Ariel X ( well known an active wrestler at http://www.webringit.com/ ) made a statement not to long ago about how much would she love to scuffle with Pink, imo it would be the perfect fight, both have similar personalities types, very confident ladies, emo like tom boys and, both are dedicated at what they do. I think it would be the sexiest and most competitive fight of the year, then again I'm a serious fan of both Pink and Ariel's ;D

Recent Articles