New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Plug of the Week - Milf Brawlz 3D!

PLUG OF THE WEEK:
Milf Brawlz 3D
MILF BRAWLZ 3D

To start, what is a M-I-L-F?

For those who do not know, it stands for a "Mother I would Like to Fuck".    Essentially, older women who are considered sexy or stunning are sometimes referred to as a "Milf".

A gentleman has started an art-poser site where he takes "Milfs" and has them do battle against one another in sexy catfights.     Um.........Meow!

The site is labeled as:
"The Hottest in 3D Mature Catfighting"

The main who runs the website goes by the name of D Praved.   We are all a little depraved, to like this stuff, so I can relate to this chap.    You can see very quickly on the website that the renderings are of very good quality.   These are women with awesome bodies, smoking curves, and very voluptious builds in most cases.

Here is what D-Praved claims you will GET if you join as a member:

- High Quality 3D artwork
- Mature women who DO NOT like to lose!
- Weekly updates of 100 percent Original Content
- Reality and Fantasy based stories of Characters, with Great Fight Action, you will not see anywhere else

Here is what D-Praved claims you WON'T see as a member:

- Low quality artwork and stories
- Women with muscles.  He wants to ensure you know what their gender is
- If he doesn't update, he doesn't eat.   Timely updates are important to him.
- Crappy member support.   He claims he is on the ball and will respond to your requests.

Now if you continue on through his tour, you will find his artwork is very good.  He has poser renderings of Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox, and I must say, the renderings are extremely impressive.   I recognize them right away.

Don't believe me?
Observe!


The price for membership is very reasonable.    It is only $12 a month.

My only criticisms of the site are 3 fold:

1.   As a surfer, I think he should post a couple of story samples so I know what I am purchasing.
2.   When I become a member, how many stories do I get for the $12 monthly investment?
3.   How many updates per month am I getting?

I imagine D Praved will address these concerns.    So, for $12, why not give it a shot?

As you can see, again, the renderings are excellent!    And, you gotta love those Milfs!

Meow!

Go to Milf Brawlz 3D by clicking:
HERE

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Academy Wrestling
Catfight.com
Double Trouble Wrestling! (DT)
FemmeFight.com
FemfightTV.com
F-F-Fights.com
Freecatfights.com (Forum)
We Bring It! (WBI)

1 comment:

milfs said...

excellent plug, brawling with milfs

Recent Articles