New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Looking for Writers

I'm going to start a push here to look for writers here at the Catfight Report.

I've done a few feelers in the past, but I am looking for unique, quality oriented individuals that are fans of this genre who can add relevant topics to the monthly discussion.

There are two types I'm looking for:

- Regular fans of the genre with writing skills
- Girls in this business with writing skills

If anyone has any good ideas or wants to be a part of this please email me through the contact form on the top right tab of this website that is labeled "contact".

Look forward to hearing from some of you!

-Ringo-

Visit the Deluxe Sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Double Trouble Wrestling

No comments:

Recent Articles