New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Plug of the Week: New Catfight Report Feature

THE PLUG OF THE WEEK
Since I am a big proponent of connecting fans and producers I'm going to be doing something new every week at the Catfight Report.

It's going to be called the Plug of the Week.

I'm going to pick a website, or some of the girls in this industry, and do a short blurb about it here.

I will also promote it through my Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter networks.

If you are a producer or female that is a part of the catfight, female wrestling, or female combat industry, please shoot me an email through the contact link at the top of this page and I will put you in the lineup.

If I don't receive many submissions, I will simply pick a website at random each week, and go from there.

Hopefully this will increase some of the income and exposure of those of you who make all of this possible!

-Ringo-

PLEASE NOTE:    Plugs may not always be favorable!    I will by no means bash you to pieces but I might make constructive criticisms, in my opinion only, of what can be done better!

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Double Trouble Wrestling

No comments:

Recent Articles