New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blast from the Past: Sexy Colombian singer Marbelle gets in a Catfight with her neighbor

My My Marbelle!


I gotta admit that I have never been familiar with the Colombian singer Marbelle until I read the following story, but wow, what a sexy woman she is!

Marbelle is a famous singer and was a jury member on the Colombian version of X Factor.

Back in April of 2009 it was reported that Marbelle got into a catfight with a female neighbor of hers.  Marbelle was driving up to her house when a woman named Viviana Uribe was blocking the entrance way to her home.

Reports claim Viviana insulted Marbelle from her vehicle and called the singer a "whore", lamented that she had sold her body to get rich, and then had to the gull to insult Marbelle's mother!

Meow!

It shouldn't take long to discern what happened next!

Reports claim Marbelle yanked the woman's hair and then forcefully slapped her Vivianna in the face.

Ms. Uribe supposedly claimed that Marbelle had pulled her pants down to show her back side, but Marbelle rigorously denies this. “This is just not true that I lowered my pants. I really only showed her my back side to mock her.”

Marbelle blames jealousy as the key factor for situation like this which some people might feel towards celebrities. “Unfortunately, the lady will have to keep seeing my face as I’m not leaving the neighbourhood,” she concluded.

The details on this are not very heavy, but it's good to know that Marbelle will stand up for herself.   If any of you have more details on this altercation please contact us.

How do you think Marbelle would fare in a catfight?

Would she be a hellcat or a pussy cat?

Visit the Deluxe sponsors of the Catfight Report:
Double Trouble Wrestling

Bare Knuckles the Movie
Ultimate Surrender 

Share |

1 comment:

TWB said...

Wow. She is gorgeous! What a butt. Are there videos of her anywhere?

Recent Articles