New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, December 27, 2009

4 Hour TNA Knockouts Special on Spike TV on New Year's Eve!

Finally, the mainstream wrestling world is doing something right!

TNA Wrestling is giving the TNA Knockouts, a group of very sexy female wrestlers and divas, a 4 hour special this Thursday December 31st.

It's about time the women get the spotlight!



However, I feel like the Divas are being "dissed" just a bit by scheduling this event on New Year's Eve.   I will be out partying like it's 1999.    So will many other people.  However, my Tivo will be recording.   

Make sure yours is as well!

I really think it's important for catfight and female wrestling fans to come out and help jack the ratings up when the Knockouts and Divas are wrestling in that ring.    I personally make it a point to watch only if I know a female match is taking place.   WWE and TNA both. Then, I turn the channel when the match is complete.   :)

Why is it important?

Because I think if the nation had it's pick between watching men in tights OR equally talented females in tights...they would most certainly chose the females.   

Now with that said.............come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn TNA Divas!

Give us a show!  

Give us something to remember.    Finish your opponent with a tight headscissors while laughing.    Trap your victim in a tight facesit pin and hold them there for a while as they break "2" counts as you smile at the fans.  Velvet Sky could apply a killer breastsmother as could Lacey Von Erich

Female Wrestling isn't about high flying moves........................it's about being sexy!

I don't care if you can jump around like Rey Mysterio.  I care little if you can bodyslam Hulk Hogan.

Guys watch female wrestling...........not for the competitive aspect.........but because the idea of two women tangling.........generally...........with a clear winner........is just incredibly appealing on many levels.

Sure, that's just my opinion.    But I would bet the farm that is also the opinion of enough people to finally push your ratings up where they should be.   You have a great opportunity and you can thank me later for my sound advice.

Fans!
Tune in this Thursday night and give them a watch!

-Johnny Ringo-

PS. Late edit. Now I read the entry off the TNA website, and they are going to be intermixing PPV footage with the ladies action. That kills my whole article here. What is it with these people anyway? They don't "get it".

Read the sad news here:
http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1846/84/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[quote]
Female Wrestling isn't about high flying moves........................it's about being sexy!
[/quote]

Yes, it's just your opinion. Your shallow, misogynistic opinion. Get a clue.

Recent Articles