New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Friday, November 13, 2009

Catfight Alert - The Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans - Eva Mendes vs Jennifer Coolidge

We have been waiting to see Eva Mendes in a good catfight!

Hopefully, this movie will pan out.

Actress Jennifer Coolidge plays what she calls a "bloated alcoholic" in the movie and reveals to ET that her costar Eva is one tough woman.

"I was so exhausted after fighting with Eva because she's really strong, and we had to fight over some drugs in a purse," Jennifer describes a scene from the movie. "She tired me out. ... She has more energy than I have." 

Source:
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/11/80547/

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans Trailer


Buy the book the movie is based on here:

No comments:

Recent Articles