New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A young Vivica Fox in a wild catfight!

Caught this clip here by accident today, and wanted to share it with some of you folks who are big fans of Vivica Fox like I am!

I have always dreamed about seeing her in a catfight, as I was not real impressed with Vivica's fight against Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.

(hey, if Vivica Fox fights, I want to see her win!)

In any case, here is a clip from a soap opera Vivica Fox played on called "Generations".

Enjoy!


Generations Catfight - Watch more funny videos here

________________________________________

Did you appreciate this contribution today?
If so, please consider making a $1 Donation.
(or more!)
I would love to work on the Catfight Report Full Time!
You do not have to have a Paypal account to donate below.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I love it, thanks for sharing!

Recent Articles