New Venture!

See my new venture - THE FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL - to see what I'm up to these days.

- Ringo -

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcome to the Catfight Report

Welcome all.

The purpose of this site is to bring awareness, and bring together, fans of women in combat.

It's really that simple.

It finally came down to a decision, that this was something I really enjoy. Why? Well, I have explored the question, but not yet came up with an answer. Maybe as we go along here, you can help explain it for me.

This site will do reviews of all things girlfights. I hope to bring more fans to the silent culture, and hopefully make a dollar or two along the way.

I have some pretty good ideas, so we will see how far this goes. :)

Be sure to give me suggestions or comments, and if you have a girlfighting website on the internet, I will be more than happy to trade links with you.

Recent Articles